Sunday, December 03, 2006

new job

having said that RA is dominating our lives at the moment, actually my efforts to gain a new job took over from that for a few days last week - and it was worth it - I got the job I was interviewed for on Tuesday!

I have been offered the job of senior lecturer in community engagement and regeneration at Staffordshire University!!!


I am waiting for the written offer because I am still negotiating working hours - I don't want to work full time - partly because of being around for Tone, partly so that I can do other things - such as photography and music.
They have said that I can do some lecturing on the community arts course about photography.....brilliant!

Excited? Very!

3 comments:

tone the blueshawk said...

you deserve this so much my love...

Alec said...

Congratulations! That's excellent news. It sounds perfect for you, in all sorts of ways.

Anonymous said...

Thanks - I hope I do deserve it and that it's perfect!!