Friday, December 29, 2006

3 days a week....

I'm going to be doing a job share at Staffordshire University - it's been agreed! I am still waiting for my written job offer, but the 2nd choice candidate has agreed to take the job share..... I should be able to start in February. I intend to make the most of it. Amongst my plans for what to do with my other 2 days a week are:

  • get away a lot in the campervan that we have recently acquired...
  • take a lot of photos - hopefully getting paid for some of it - with Cultural Sisters, Planet Sound and other local community arts organisations
  • take up drawing again
  • make lots of music - in particular get good at the piano accordion
  • sing a lot - with Loud Mouth Women, Kate and Greg of the Boat Band and others, especially with Tone and Cath
  • walk and swim
  • support Pan the local group that I am a member of to develop and seek funding
  • blog....

Think I might struggle to fit it all in but I'll give it a try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh well done about the job! That sounds like a great work life balance.