Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tone's camera

I took Tone's small Canon IXUS with me to London yesterday when I went to see the fabulous Frida Kahlo exhibition at the Tate Modern.


I also went down to Trafalgar Square to see the new statue on the fourth plinth - a statue of Alison Lapper and I was amazed - it is so beautiful and fits the site perfectly. The marble is white with pale grey veins and looks like skin.

I took a few photos and this is one of my favourites. I have also posted one on atypical and on yclepta.

Just after I took these photos, I dropped Tone's camera and buggered it - and I was so angry at myself - that means we now have 2 non-functioning cameras!! Can you believe it?

I just hope our insurance is worth the money we have paid into it over the years and pays out......

5 comments:

Ghone said...

How was the Kahlo exhibition? Any good - I'm 50 miles from London and wondered if it was worth the travel.
Though could do some photography whilst down there!

Ghone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
atypicalpen said...

Kahlo - wonderful - almost overwhelming - so many paintings and lots of people.... but well worth it - read a bit more on http://ycleptwoman.blogspot.com/

birdychirp said...

those are lovely piccies - we're off to London on Saturday so may try to take a peek!

What a shame about the camera though!

atypicalpen said...

Thanks - I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...