Friday, September 16, 2005

oh how I miss my camera

I know I have the D70 too but I can't carry it around all the time when at work etc.

I am off to London soon so I am going to borrow Tone's Canon IXUS. I am looking forward to being able to be creative.

Being back at work for the full week this week has been rather hard. I have been thinking a lot about Work Life Balance - this is a particularly NHS policy name. Tone and I went along to Black Dog Molly on Thursday night and had great fun - I played my piano accordion properly with other people for the first time and that was a challenge! I also learned a dance.... and we are definitely going back next week.

We also tried the new Community Gospel Choir that is meeting nearby last weekend. It was ok - it's good to sing with other people - but we didn't sing very much and the songs are not quite my sort of thing.....

the next thing to do is join a T'ai Chi class on Wednesday - we were going to go this week but had too much to do.

Blimey - I should be so relaxed and happy - what's wrong with me! I had a migraine on Monday, a dizzy spell on Wednesday and sinus pain all day today.

However - we have been to see the Scottish Ballet tonight and that really entertained me for a couple of hours so I feel a lot better. The dances called The Pump Room and 32 Cryptograms were amazing. I still feel tired but hopefully I am up to the trip to London.

If you see pictures here in the next few days, you'll know I was ok..........

No comments: