Monday, March 05, 2007

lists....

I love 'em.
You'd think, therefore that I would have followed in Tone's footsteps and done a list of the month on this blog.
But I haven't.
Yet.
So I'm going to give it a go......

This is a list of my most memorable performances (the ones I can remember right this moment).


  • Singing with the Moorlands Music Youth Choir at the Albert Hall when I was about 13.
  • Being in "the Hired Man" with Stoke Amateur Operatic Society Youth Section when I was 19.
  • Playing drums at a gig for the first time ever with Tone, Scott and Cath in a pub in Clayton a few years ago - I'd been playing drums for exactly 12 months at the time and we played "Moondance".
  • Singing "Ozymandias" in the same youth choir at the Victoria Hall in Hanley.
  • Being Pitti Sing in "the Mikado" at school.
  • Singing "Here There and Everywhere" for my Mum's 60th Birthday accompanied beautifully by Tone on guitar.
  • Singing "I Dreamed a Dream" from "Les Miserables" at a concert when I was studying music at Stoke Sixth Form College.
  • Performing a monologue of the first part of "the Color Purple" for my first year of drama at University.
  • Being Florence Nightingale in the local NHS show to celebrate 50 years of the NHS.

No comments: