Friday, June 30, 2006

High School fun day...or was it....?

Tone was paid to photograph Planet Sound last week at a local City High School in Stoke-on-Trent. It was badged as a fun-day. The place itself was so depressing - a tall grey building dominated the site and the fence all around made it feel like a prison.

The fun-day was far from fun as far as I was concerned... I blog about it here at Yclepta.

Anyway - I was pleased with some of the photos I took at the event - including this one of two of the dancers in Planet Sound sitting waiting to perform in the brilliant costumes made for them by the fantastic Ruby Sufi from Cultural Sisters.

1 comment:

Katrina Ray-Saulis said...

I love this picture of the two dancers... Beautiful, untraditional composition, which is always fresh and new, and I always count on that from your blog.